All together, we compose a great and accredited Greek company flying with seaplanes from port to port offering safe, unique and quality services and experiences to our passengers.
Interested in what we do? Be part of us!
Hellenic Seaplanes S.A. is seeking for seaplane pilots. As part of a multi-crew operation you will be responsible, to ensure a safe and efficient operation of the aircraft, providing a high standard of customer service. We provide an attractive remuneration, rotational and benefits package.
Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below.
Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical.
The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company.
The maximum age must be 65 years.
ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above.
Passport must be valid for minimum of 1 year (Foreign Nationals).
Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by Hellenic Seaplanes Human Resources Department.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with colleagues and passengers.
- Relay information and decisions to Dispatch and Customer Service Agents regarding routing, weather, and passenger loads.
- Supervise the loading of fuel and cargo, as well as manage the weight and balance control of the aircraft.
- Demonstrate to passengers prior and on board the aircraft regarding safety procedures.
- Maintain an awareness of aircraft technical performance, position, weather conditions and air traffic during flight.
- Communicate comfortably with ATC/Company in a High-Density Airspace location.
- Maintain safety standards and compliance with Safety Management Policy of Hellenic Seaplanes.
- Communicate with our Maintenance Department regarding aircraft status and maintain logbook record keeping.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the aircraft.
- Perform daily pre-flight checks.
- Minimum 2000 hrs PIC Fixed wing
- Minimum 1000 hrs PIC Floatplane
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Commercial Pilot’s License (EASA Approved)
- Float Endorsement
- Valid Passport -able to operate in the EU
- The ability to work in a changing environment
- Good Customer service and communication skills
- Safety Orientated, able to operate in remote locations along the Greek islands and coast and be a self-starter.
- Preference will be given to pilots with coast experience who are 208 float rated, or have had prior 208 float experience
TWIN OTTER DHC-6
CAPTAINS- DIRECT ENTRY (Float Operations)
- Valid ICAO ATPL acceptable to Greek Civil Aviation Authority for a Validation.
- Minimum Total Flight Experience:
- 3000 hrs, Including at least 500 hrs on DHC-6 or
- 4000 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
- Minimum Total Floats Experience:
- 750 hrs, including at least 500 hours on DHC-6 floats or
- 1500 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
- Minimum PIC experience of 500 hrs on aeroplanes.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 Experience.
FIRST OFFICERS (Float Operations)
- Hold a valid Greek FCL CPL/MEP/IR with ATPL theory credit
- or a valid CPL/MEP/IR, with ATPL theory credit.
- or a valid ICAO CPL/ME/IR, without ATPL theory credit can be considered provided that the candidate has a considerable amount of Flight Experience and/or Float Experience, in order for an issuance of a validation.
- All Ratings must be valid and endorsed on the same License.
- Minimum total flying experience- 160 hours.
- Minimum of 70 hours PIC on aero planes.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has Float experience.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 experience.
- GCE Ordinary level Subjects (or equivalent) – Min of 6 passes, with 3 credits (including English Language).
If you are interested in the current position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure your resume is directed to the appropriate department, indicate in your email subject line the name of the position “Pilot”.