All together, we compose a great and accredited Greek company flying with seaplanes from port to port offering safe, unique and quality services and experiences to our passengers.
Interested in what we do? Be part of us!
Hellenic Seaplanes S.A. is seeking for seaplane engineers. We encourage passionate and dedicated individuals to join hands with us for a prosperous career as Aircraft Engineers and technicians. We offer comprehensive training for these positions and ensure that all are above the industry standards.
Aircraft Engineering offers great opportunities for practical-minded individuals who prefer a hands-on role and enjoy working up close on an aircraft. Our team of engineers and technicians in the structural aircraft maintenance team, maintain and attend to repairs related to the structure and mechanical parts of the aircraft, while Avionics team handle the electronics.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ENGINEERS
1. Must hold MCAA 66 or EASA B1 license (Airframe and Engines experience on general aviation aircraft 5700kg and below.) /EASA B2 license (Electrical & Avionics experience on general aviation aircraft 5700kg and below.)
2. More than 03 years maintenance certifying experience on DHC-6 aircraft.
3. Good communication skills in English.
4. Analytical thinking and ability to use initiatives to decide priorities in relation to fulfilment of maintenance on DHC-6 Twin Otters.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TECHNICIANS
1. GCE A/L or 12th Standard or equivalent
2. Work experience as Aircraft Maintenance Technician will be an added advantage
3. Part 147 Aircraft Maintenance Training in Category B1 will be an added advantage
4. Good diagnostic and hands-on skills at work
5. Good communication skills
6. Ability to work long hours
7. Capacity to work with minimum supervision
If you are interested in the current position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure your resume is directed to the appropriate department, indicate in your email subject line the name of the position “Engineer”.